Thursday, September 11, 2008

All That Remains + Stephen and the Colberts DLC

The All That Remains pack was released today for PS3 ($2.99) and earlier this week on Tuesday for the 360 (240 MS points). The ATR pack is definitely a pain in the butt for drums and from what I understand, and from RedDevilD's point of view, really fun to play on guitar. Haven't looked at the other charts really, but will definitely have to.

Also, Stephen and the Colberts have a song for free up on the XBox marketplace and soon to be on the PS3 Store for free.

This DLC is definitely welcome. I've been waiting for some joke songs (Colbert) and songs to make me cry (ATR). The New Songs are:

All That Remains: Chiron
All That Remains: This Calling
All That Remains: Two Weeks
Stephen and the Colberts: Charlene (I'm right behind you)

EDIT: PS3 Store just allowed me to download the ATR pack, but SaTCs still wasn't available. It's 5 before 5pm on the east coast.

No comments: