Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Rumors and DLC: Rush's Moving Pictures and rumor of a Metallica Track

So, today Rush's Moving Pictures album was released for Rock Band today. A quip I have with the new DLC is that YYZ has NO VOCAL TRACK. The reason this is a problem is because it's taking away from what makes Rock Band. Rock Band is a group game. More than one person should be able to play. I'll stop before I get into full blown RAVING RANT mode. The list of the new songs is:

Tom Sawyer (Original)
Red Barchetta
YYZ
Limelight (Original)
The Camera Eye
Witch Hunt
Vital Signs

I wish I could provide a review of the new Rush DLC, but it's gonna have to wait. Funds are short right now. I've got a lot of DLC to buy if I want to ROCK. I'm playing catch up, so this is gonna be pretty brutal on my account.

The new Metallica track rumor is called "The Day That Never Comes". Not sure if/when we'll see that one, but it's supposed to be more of the older style, much like "One" and "... And Justice For All". Somewhat of a fan to Metallica, so we'll see how their new stuff plays out.

No comments: