Tuesday, January 13, 2009

510 Songs done.

So we passed the first 510 songs on rock band during the marathon. And to everyone who saw the run, thank you very much for watching. There's a few shout outs that I'd like to give:

Izam
Xpython
Brans
Sam (and all various form of Sam includng PandaSam)
SomeGuy913 (you rock dude)
Big Day Out Forums (and all their shenanigans
People that watched from around the world (such as France, Italy, China, Japan, Brazil, Canada, and Mexico).

We had a peak at one point of 240 viewers, which was surprising. I can't imagine have the thousands that Phr34k and SomeGuy913 did on Drum Hell 2.

Also, we will be finishing the other 29 songs on Friday, airing it at 9pm eastern, 6 pm pacific.

Also, if you would like to reach me, you can email me at:

 gqd2008@gmail.com

2 comments:

The Chap said...

how about uploading the 500th song? and maybe the last one? need to relive the excitement of the weekend every day.

Anonymous said...

Aww, I got a shout out. =) I feel all warm and fuzzy.

Congratulations again guys, and amazing job on doing what you did. Serious test of endurance and I hope it was worth it for you guys. I had a lot of fun tuning in and talking to people (and ya'll) and I'll try to tune in on Friday when I get home from work.